Ways to Support
Vivalon Wish List – In-Kind Donations
Consider donating an item from our wish list to help provide rides, meals, classes, care, and advice for our neighbors in need.
Whether you’re giving insulated bags for meal deliveries or materials for our classes, your in-kind donation has a lasting impact on the lives of thousands of older adults and other vulnerable populations.
Address for shipping or drop-off:
930 Tamalpais Avenue
San Rafael, CA 94901
Drop-off hours: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday; 2:00 – 5:00 pm preferred
For questions, please call (415) 456-9062 x4800. Please note we cannot accept food items.
Items Needed for the Healthy Aging Center
Anxiety Relief Adult Coloring Book
Large Items Needed
- 80″ television for classes and presentations in the Jackson Café
- Prius – To help deliver meals to older adults and people with chronic conditions through Meals on Wheels and Nourish
- Refrigerator for Nourish by Vivalon home-delivered meals
- New Laptops for Hybrid Virtual and In-Person Classes, PC or Mac
- Air compressor for specialized transportation services maintenance
- Vehicle lift for transportation fleet maintenance
- TV for driver training room
- Coffee maker
- Hot/cold water dispenser
*Contact Yvonne Roberts for more information about Large Items Needed, 415-456-9062 x4800
For more information
Please call 415-456-9062.