We’re thrilled to be reopening the doors to our Healthy Aging Center and welcoming you back! We are working very closely with the Marin County Department of Public Health, who has approved our carefully planned reopening strategy to maximize the safety of all. During this first phase of reopening, all guests must be fully vaccinated. Please read our guidelines below for more details.
In-person classes resume at the Healthy Aging Center
Jackson Café opens
Reopening celebration lunch!
In-Person/Hybrid Classes – May 3
Beginning May 3, Vivalon will welcome guests back onsite for a selection of in-person classes. In-person classes are listed as Hybrid in our class calendar. Reservations are required for attending in-person classes to ensure we are maintaining capacity limits and social distancing requirements. Please reserve online through the calendar or by calling us at 415-456-9062. All in-person classes will continue to also be offered online and by conference call. The remainder of our class offerings will continue online and by conference call. We will continue to add more in-person classes as safety allows. All classes remain free to attend in person or remote.
Jackson Café Reopening – June 14
From June 14, Jackson Café will reopen for indoor dining (Monday – Friday 11:30am – 2:00pm). We cannot wait to have you back in the Café! Reservations are encouraged but not required for dining in the café. More information on safety procedures and protocols will be made available closer to reopening based on Marin County Public Health and California State guidance at that time.
When indoor dining resumes on June 14, lunches will continue to be available to-go (Monday-Friday 11:30am – 2:00pm), but will change to made-to-order meals from the Café menu. Current chilled meal option will not be available, and pre-ordering meals and Thursday deliveries will not be possible. We apologize for any inconvenience and hope to see you at Jackson Café. Please call us at 415-456-9062 with questions.
Click here to view our menu.
Reopening Celebration Lunch – July 1
Please check back for details about this celebration lunch!
Guidelines & Protocols for a Safe Reopening
Vivalon’s reopening schedule and procedures have been approved by Marin County Department of Public Health to maximize the safety for our members, guests, volunteers and staff. These procedures are subject to change and will be updated upon further direction from Marin Public Health. All members, guests, and staff & volunteers who engage directly with guests must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks after second dose in a 2-dose series like the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines or 2 weeks after a single dose vaccine, like the Johnson & Johnson vaccine).
Upon entry, all members, guests, staff and volunteers will
- Receive temperature check and symptom screening.
- Use hand sanitizer.
- Register at the front desk.
- Every participant must be registered in our system.
- Contact information is required (name, phone, email if available) to enable contact tracing by Marin Public Health if a participant tests positive for COVID-19.
- Registration is required for each individual class, lunch or other program attended.
While at the Center
- Masks are required at all times unless actively eating or drinking in the Café.
- Please maintain social distancing by remaining 6 feet apart from others.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the building.
Safeguards have increased including
- Capacity restrictions to enable social distancing.
- Increased cleaning and sanitation of equipment and rooms.
- Vivalon is now offering some of its classes in person. These classes will be offered as hybrid, that is in person and also available on Zoom and via conference call.
- Please check with the front desk for a current list of available in-person classes.
- Registration is required for in-person attendance at classes in order to comply with capacity limits. Please register with the front desk by calling 415-456-9062.
- Reservations are encouraged but not required for dining in the café. However, in accordance with state guidelines capacity restrictions may be enforced, so a reservation is advised to secure your spot.
- Masks must be worn at all times unless actively eating or drinking.
- When in-person dining resumes on June 14, To-Go lunches will continue to be available, but will change to made-to-order meals from the Café menu (current chilled meal option will not be available).